Getting a fatal error when code limited to 100 rows works fine

Not sure what's up, but I have a query with a number of joins that works fine.  If I add an additional join and select limit to 100 rows, it works fine.  If I uncheck that, I get back the warning below.  I've tried it several times over the last few hours, it never works even though the join itself works fine in other contexts, and the query works fine with that 100 row limit.  

I can also pull the two datasets separately and join in R without an issue, so not sure why I'm getting this error. 

FATAL: terminating connection due to conflict with recovery
  Detail: User query might have needed to see row versions that must be removed.
  Hint: In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repeat your command.
1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Jessica Streeter, Thanks for writing in! Apologies for the delay, to better assist you, could you please write into our in-product chat. 

    Thanks!

    Like
Like Follow
  • 5 mths agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 7Views
  • 2 Following